Why practical knowledge is more important than theoretical knowledge?
EPF Act: (Employees’ Provident Fund, 1952)
ESI Act: (Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948)
Gratuity: (Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972)
Workmen Compensation Act, 1923
Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
Gujarat Labor Welfare Fund Act
Joining & Exit Formalities
Salary Break Up
Attendance & Leave
Recruitment & Selection
Advanced Excel Formulas
Daily batch: 1 Month
Monday to Friday : 2 hour
Morning : 7:00 am to 9:00 am / 7:30 am to 9:30 am
Evening : 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm / 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Sunday batch: 10 Sundays
Morning : 8:00 am to 11:00 am
Noon : 11:00 am to 2:00 pm / 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we have trained students who have come from engineering, commerce, science & arts background. Some time
trainee has not even graduated however got excellent growth.
- When you join our training we understand your area of interest, experience, etc… and then we match it with our requirements.
- You can start working during training and in future. There is no fixed amount company will pay you. It depends on how
they find your work & benefit they get from your work.You can start working during training and in future. There is no fixed amount company will pay you. It depends on how they find your work & benefit they get from your work.
- You will get an ISO certificate after the completion of the training program.
- Yes, as our Recruitment department on a best effort basis and it’s our mission to connect our certified candidates with job opportunities, the certification in itself should not be construed as a job guarantee programmed or any Job Offer.
- There is no such claim made by HR Diary at any stage of a 100% job guarantee or a Job Offer to a certified candidate.